Here are the questions clients typically want to know about their sales force. In answering these questions, one can learn if the proper training is being used, if the team members need to be change and why, do people need to be managed differently and why, and how effective is management performing.
- Which salespeople do not understand and/or experience high discomfort with the way in which they are managed, the company’s marketing plans, and/or the products they sell or the clients they sell to.
- Is it clear which salespeople are intrinsically and extrinsically motivated?
- Which of our salespeople are capable of selling a lot more than they do today?
- Who can be trained to sell more effectively, and who is not trainable?
- Does our sales team have the “Crucial Elements” for sales success?
- Are there hidden weaknesses preventing our salespeople from performing at higher levels?
- Who is effective at hunting, qualifying, farming, and closing?
- How do our people really compare to the ideal salesperson?
There are some great tools you can use to assess your sales force objectively. Contact us if you want help!
Howard Shore is a business growth expert who works with companies that want to maximize their growth potential by improving strategy, enhancing their knowledge, and improving motivation. To learn more about him or his firm please contact Howard Shore at (305) 722-7213 or [email protected].