Join Activate Group Inc., and renowned consultant and speaker John Spence on March 30th for a valuable and informative discussion on how to establish your company in the marketplace and market share away from your competitors.
You will not want to miss this event if you want to learn:
- Understanding the essential business elements that drive increases in revenues, market share and profitability.
- How to determine the real core competency of your business.
- Why “Talent” should be treated as a strategic objective.
- How do you build and sustain a Winning culture?
- Creating a process for flawless execution of your company’s Moments of Truth.
- Understanding the economic impact of creating highly engaged customers.
- The four biggest issues that keep senior executives up at night – and how to handle them.
- How to be a more effective Strategic thinker.
March 30, 2011 – Intercontinental Hotel 2505 North West 87th Ave • Doral, FL 33172-1610
Breakfast and Networking is from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
Workshop is from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Who Should Attend: President, Owner, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Partner, Managing Partner, Principal, Managing Director, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Publisher, SVP Human Resources, Executive Vice President, Division Manager, Director of Operations, and District Manager.
Admission Fee: $50.00
More information: Controlling the Market
RSVP: Call Joanna Frabrizio at (305) 722-7011 or https://activategroupinc.com/events/